Saturday, September 4, 2010

Really, I'm Not A Hippy

Not yet anyway. ;) Recently I've made some changes to the way I care for my home & family, {that could be described as 'hippy'} and finally got around to set up a place to write about it all. I have another blog where I've talked about my family, life & things I do for the last three years. So why am I here? Well the url address for the other blog is long and has bothered me since after clicking "enter" when I first set it up. And my reason for blogging has changed or at least expanded. I started my blog originally to keep in touch with family & friends after moving across state. While that is still fun, I hope to share my experiences & inspiration with more people. Besides, I've had this itch to move so moving my blog will have to satisfy for now.

I want to let you know up front that I don't consider myself extra-ordinary, nothing I do is something that others can't and most wasn't my idea to begin with. My home & life are far from perfect, like others I strive to make the best home I can for my family and have some fun along the way. My life as it is today is far from where I want it to be but we all start somewhere right?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your new "home" and the changes you're making!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...