Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tiny Pinecone Wreath

Yesterday I shared a wreath over at Type A and today I have another wreath for you to see. You've already seen some of my nature inspired decorations. My simple centerpiece and pinecone garland.

Today's wreath follows suit.


I made this using a small form from the dollar store (8 or 10 inches I believe). I wrapped it with a strip of red fabric so the pinecones would have something to stick to. After gathering tiny pinecones from the tree {a couple times} and going through a handful of hot glue sticks she was complete.


I added the {fake} red poinsettia that was in my Christmas stash from last year. And sparkly red ribbon to hang. I like the pop of red.



I really love how this turned out. I would have shared some step by step photos but most of this was put together at night and my indoor lighting is useless at night. Simple enough to do without pictures though. If you have acorns or acorn caps they would look cute on a wreath also.

Thanks for visiting!

Linking to:
Weekend Bloggy Reading


1 comment:

  1. so pretty! I'm impressed with your glue sticks! I always have to use my hot glue gun for these type of projects... I wish my husband would let me put a wreath on the door.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...