Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Quick Hello :)

Yikes! Has it really been two {plus} weeks since I've posted something? I didn't mean for that to happen.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks around our house. Three weekends in a row at least one of us has been sick, we had an incident that threw me for a loop and I've been trying to catch up on housework and projects.

I'm still behind. And trying to prioritize things. Housework often falls to the bottom of my list because it's just not as fun as sewing or gluing things. I have three projects to work on that I'm entering in a couple of contests and a baby shower this weekend. Yet my free time was spent on three other things that have nothing to do with any of those. And I still have things to mail off.

I need some chocolate and a good list with order so I can take a deep breath and get to work. But for now I'm snuggling my sweet baby who is teething and not feeling well.

I will have pictures and projects to share soon. And hopefully better grammar and more organized thoughts.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...